Sunday, October 5, 2014

Live Tweets from Dancing with the Ada Stars


This weekend was Homecoming weekend here at Ohio Northern!  I was able to go to plenty events and show some school spirit, but my most favorite of the weekend happened to be Dancing with the Ada Stars, which was held at the Freed Center on Saturday, October 4, 2014.

Dancing with the Ada Stars

The show featured 6 stars of Ada, including: Arlene Allison, Ada school teacher; Keith Everhart, Hardin County sheriff; Greg Grimslid, Hardin County Municipal Court judge; Matt Jennings, CEO of Quest Federal Credit Union; Shannon Kraus, ONU fourth-year pharmacy major from Pittsburgh, Pa.; and Sarah Waters, ONU associate professor of music.


All of the Ada stars were paired up with professional Dancers.  The show also featured some of ONU's very own students performing onstage with the professional dancers!
The professional dancers also performed a few numbers while the votes were being tallied.  The dancers specialized in ballroom, with styles ranging from the salsa, the foxtrot, the waltz, the cha-cha and more!


If you didn't get a chance to see this spicy performance, you can check out my live tweets on my Storify!

Storify: Dancing with the Ada Stars

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lani,
    I enjoyed reading your tweets about the Dancing with the Ada Stars homecoming event. I thought the event sounded really interesting when I read about it in the schedule, but I was unfortunately unable to attend. Though, your tweets gave me great insight into the happenings at the event. It sounded really fun and judging from your picture, it looks like there was a great turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment, Mariah! The event was a lot of fun. I am sorry you didn't get a chance to see it!

    ReplyDelete