Sunday, November 2, 2014

A LITTLE Bit of Happiness

This Saturday at Ohio Northern University, the Zeta Kappa chapter of Delta Zeta had its annual Big/Little reveal.  I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Big Sister of a new member that I truly admire and adore and I could not be more proud to call her my "Little."
Breanna is a beautiful, talented, outgoing, bubbly, friendly girl and I am so happy to have been paired with her as a Big Sister.  She has so many qualities in her that I see in myself that inspires me to have greater aspirations in life.  As cliche as it seems, I truly believe that officially getting a Little Sister has made me a better person.

I wanted to be a Big Sister because I wanted to have that special bond with a Sister and to be a role model or source of support whenever she needs me, just as my Big Sister has been for me. Delta Zeta has brought me a second family and I hope to show my Little Sister that magnificent bond that Delta Zeta offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment