Tuesday, December 9, 2014

YouTube takes Marriage Proposals

One of my friends sent me this video the other day and I reacted way more than expected.  Maybe I was just having an emotional night as I sometimes have, but once you watch this video, I'm sure you will have a similar effect.

This woman thought they were just taking a family Christmas photo, but her boyfriend had a better idea!
I must admit, my eyes filled with tears after watching this adorable video.  Thanks to Social Media, this video was shared all over YouTube and went viral.  Without it, we probably never would have seen this adorable marriage proposal!

Marriage proposals are so special, whether they are simple or romantic, or elaborate and extravagant! They each have special significance for the couple and even those watching it happen.  Plus, they never seize to bring tears to my eyes.  This video reminds me of a marriage proposal that I was actually involved in: A flashmob for our friends, Alex and Joey!

Watch it here! (I'm the dancer in the pink shorts ;))
This marriage proposal was very emotional and exciting to be in because the couple is close to my family and the dance was choreographed by one of my favorite dance teachers, Lenora Nemetz.  I had a blast and I will never forget this flashmob experience.  Watching Joey join into the flashmob and seeing the look on Alex's face during the dance are images that will never leave my mind.  Plus, it stays pretty fresh considering I watch this video on YouTube every once in a while to relive the memory!

Alex and Joey are now happily married as of this summer.  Their video got 636,972 videos on YouTube and even made it on the Pittsburgh News! Isn't it amazing how vastly these videos travel all over the internet?  I am so glad I was asked to be apart of this flashmob and share this incredible moment with the couples' friends and family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment