Friday, September 19, 2014

My Time with Happy Anderson

Today I had the pleasure to interview Happy Anderson, professional actor and director who is currently the director of Ohio Northern University’s production of The Importance of Being Earnest.

In this interview, Happy told me about his acting career: how it got started, how it works, his involvement in theatre, film, and television, and how he developed as an actor.  We briefly talked about how social media is used in this field.  Happy has his own website which he uses to market himself as an actor.  He informed me that he has been given many job opportunities from the reel on his website and he advises any aspiring actors to also create a website to be more marketable as actors.  Happy informed me that he first struggled as an actor, so he took any job opportunity that was thrown at him.

From my experiences talking to Happy, I can tell that he is a passionate, exciting, and honest man.  From this interview, I gained a lot of insight on his career and being an actor in general.  I would consider those who have the opportunity to work with or even talk to this talented man very lucky.  I am sure we will be hearing more of Happy in the future, and I wish him the best success in the remainder of his career.

Be sure to check out the conversation here!
Lani's Interview with Happy Anderson


Thank you for your time and insight, Happy!

For more information about Happy, you can visit his website at

No comments:

Post a Comment